Wegner/Jordahl Family Photo Albums
This CD contains scans of various old photographs from Wegner and Jordal family albums. The albums were disassembled, scanned, and reassembled.
Most of these pictures were small black and white snapshots. They have faded over time to a brownish hue. The scanning process usually improved
Some of the photos were labeled in their album. Many of the loose photos contained descriptions on the back. In these cases the
original descriptions are reproduced here as Note on photograph descriptions. The original syntax and spelling was usually preserved.
Occasionally, both the scanned front and back of a photograph are available.
Clicking on the page thumbnail image brings up a higher resolution picture
with collected comments.
Clicking on that image will bring up a higher resolution image. You
should use this one if you want to make reprints.
Brief description of what's in each folder:
Info, general comments, suggestions, etc. e-mail Derek at email@example.com
Technical information. Photos were scanned at either 300 DPI (HP ScanJet 5p) or 600 DPI (HP ScanJet 4200C).
Color photos were scanned in color, otherwise black and white scanning was used. Converting to black and white drastically
improved the appearance of the old, faded snapshots.
- Test images, some are pretty cute
- Bonnie and Delores up to age 14 or so
- Bob and Ann from their dating days up to Bonnie and Delores around 1935
- Bonnie and Delores as teenagers
- Album of formal portraits, probably predating JordahlAlbum01
- Loose Jordahl pictures
- Anne Kuyper (Jordahl) school awards & etc
- Misc photos including Morgan @ Homecoming dance
- Don and Duane up to age 10 or so
- Various loose photos
- More various loose photos, many are duplicates. P03, p10, and p16 are must sees
- Glenna's mom as a teenager